END-OF-LINE BENCH FOR ELECTRIC FANS
Benches for final, functional and electrical safety testing of fans by measurement and control of specific electrical and mechanical quantities according to the reference standards (IEC 60335). Devices for measuring the performance of electric motors: torque and power vs rotational speed, heating and rotor block. Devices for the measurement of vibrations and noise induced by electric engines.
• Dielectric strength, earth continuity and electrical absorption
• Rotational speed, pressure generated by the fan, with a programmable load and transmitted vibrations
• Characterisation of electric motors with constant voltage, torque, rotational speed and absorbed current.
END-OF-LINE BENCH FOR ELECTRONIC LOCKS
Advanced system for testing smart electromechanical locks with the execution of a settable number of openings and closures. Possibility of lock orientation (right or left hand). Verification and updating of the firmware through a dedicated card, acquisition of electromechanical quantities and automatic fault recognition with PASS / FAIL indication.
• Torque / angle acquisition
• Current reading (max 5 A)
• Motion sensors and limit switches
• Lock programming via serial
• Connection with external printer for production label
• SW for automatic fault recognition and data processing